River gravel Stone Crushing Process:Big raw river stone will be fed into jaw crusher for primary crushing by vibrating feeder. After primary crushing, the material will be transferred to secondary crushing machine like cone crusher for further crushing.
Usually, we will equip the river stone crushing & screening plant with multi-deck vibrating screen. The vibrating screen is a key equipment to sieve the crushed stones into different grades. The crushed stone that meet the demands will be transported to the stockpile, the other will be sent to cone crusher for fineness crushing.
Features of River gravel sand maker (VSI crusher)
- Competitive capital cost, especially when compared with conventional crushing equipment.
- Low service and maintenance requirements along with minimum operating and wear costs.
- Rock-on-rock technology minimizes wear part requirements.
- The vertical shaft impact crusher is Quick and easy installation. Crushers require minimum support structure and are also ideal as portables.
- Ability to control product grading, maximizing or minimizing fines production.
- The vertical shaft impact crusher produces a product of superior cubical shape.
- More tolerant than conventional crushers to difficult feed conditions.
- Quick balance rotor which is easy to use and service.
- Simple, reliable grease lubrication.
- The vertical shaft impact crushers have Range of models available to suit any capacity.