Limestone (CaCO3) is one of the most important, versatile and – in terms of quantity – one of the most frequently used minerals. It is used throughout the world, for example, in the plastics, rubber, foodstuffs, chemicals and pharmaceuticals industries. It is an important constituent of high-grade paper, for which typical finenesses that range between 60 and 99% < 2 μm are demanded.
limestone ball mill sale
These end-product finenesses are manufactured using wet mills. And because limestone is a mass product, the machines used for processing are often in a simple design that is oriented to non-stop production. One of these inexpensive machines suitable for processing superfine mineral powder suspensions of medium viscosity is the SBM’s wet processing ball mill. This ball mill is used for single-pass mode in constant operation. In order to optimise the brightness of the product and the service life of the mill components, the mill can be lined with ceramic elements.
About limestone ball mill
- Limestone ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
- The limestone ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
- Limestone ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
- There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
- Limestone ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine
- To use the limestone ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
- As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
- The longer the limestone ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
- Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you grinding is, and the time how long the limestone ball mill runs.