PEW Jaw Crusher
With the development of mineral resources in China's mining and crushing material needs, building materials, highway and other industries demand also increased significantly, the crusher also becomes more and more important, high efficiency, energy saving PEW jaw crusher is the technological innovation of the largest SBM.
PEW Jaw Crusher Optimization Design
On the optimization of pew series jaw crusher is mainly to improve the crushing chamber into curves advanced type of structure, the materials in the crushing cavity can be a certain degree of laminated crushing force, material crushing fuller, higher crushing efficiency , more uniform product size. Nie jaw angle of pew jaw crusher has also made a change, and with the movable jaw crushing cavity wall constitutes an effective length of 30-60mm balance work area, so that the material in the nesting population is subject to certain parallel force, improve the material discharged mandatory accelerate finished unloading, eliminate the material discharge nozzle clogging phenomenon.
Energy Saving PEW Jaw Crusher Hot Sale Analysis
- Eeasy adjustment discharge port , between the thrust plate of PEW jaw crusher and the rear support, a group of backing plate, used to adjust the width of discharge opening
- In order to prevent crushing machine operation in overload crusher damage, calculated in parts design, the thrust plate made of the weakest link, load make it first break, in order to protect the bearings and other parts of the machine from damage.
- The PEW jaw crusher jaw in upper and lower dyssynchrony, alternating crush and discharge, thus power consumption evenly.
- The movable jaw vertical stroke is relatively large, which for the discharge, especially the discharged viscous and damp material advantage.
- The material block in the lower part of the movable jaw have larger rolling up and down movement, easy to a cube shape discharge, reduce like Jane tilting products like sheet components, better product quality.
|Model||Feed Opening (mm)||Max Feeding (mm)||Discharge Opening (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||REV (r/min)||Power (kw)||Motor Model||Machine Size (mm)|